According to research presented at the American College of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting 2015, at least 15% of the general population experiences constipation. This is equal to approximately 63 million people in the United States alone.
Enjoy the relief that a regular digestive system can bring with one of the most effective bowel health products on the market — Colon Cleanse.
The key ingredients in Colon Cleanse include various natural herbs, fiber sources, and probiotics, which all work together to improve digestion and relieve constipation. This proprietary blend encourages the digestive system to keep moving efficiently.
These herbs stimulate the gastric system to produce bile and digestive enzymes, increase internal contractions that move food through the bowels, promote beneficial gut bacteria, and aid in the relief of bloating and gas.
- Aloe vera leaf: Used for centuries to cleanse the colon and help occasional constipation.
- Cascara sagrada bark: Well known as a digestive aid and tonic for constipation.
- Rhubarb root: Herb that promotes regular bowel movements.
- Gentian root: Ancient herb used as a digestive aid.
- Goldenseal root: Herbal remedy used for centuries. It contains berberine and other substances that support gastrointestinal health and provide relief of bloating, cramping, and constipation.
- Buckthorn bark: Contains compounds called anthraquinones, which help ease constipation.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: Probiotic bacteria that promote immune and gut health.
- Oat: Provides fiber to aid in digestion and helps cleanse the colon.
- Alfalfa leaf: Contains digestive enzymes that assist digestion and reduce gas. The potassium found in alfalfa helps relieve constipation.
- Psyllium husk: A natural, soluble plant fiber that gives bulk to the stool.
- Bentonite: A type of clay that helps remove toxins and accumulated fecal matter in the colon.